Covid-19 : Further improved hygiene
I have always considered cleanliness as much a matter of safety as comfort. Your safety and... mine.
With the health crisis, the cleaning between each stay is even stricter :
- the supply of crockery has been reduced, but it is systematically put in the dishwasher,
- shower curtains and kitchen towels are washed even if they have not been used,
- I clean and welcome you wearing a mask and the (optional) breakfasts are prepared wearing glove,
- Door handles, wall and lamps switches, kitchen appliance controls, bathroom knobs, TV and its remote control, hair dryer, apartment guide and keys are disinfected,
- finally, the stock of linen has been increased to allow at least a three days quarantine after washing (3 hours at 60°).
Have a nice stay!